スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Rosa Raye, Crime Reporter

     This week I read "Rosa Rate, Crime Reporter" by Sue Kerman.
     Rosa Raye is a crime repoeter for a newaspaper. On her way to work one morning, Rosa sees a man throwing something from a big truck into the sea. She was suspicious and when she began investigating the matter, she realized that there was a large criminal organization in the town. She continues her job despite being in danger.

She confronted fear.  I don't have anything scary in my daily life, but I respect someone like her who can do my job with passion.  I haven't found what I want or want to be in the future.  I find it most fun to be able to do what I like, but sometimes it doesn't work.  At that time, it is necessary to adapt myself to my work.  I want to do a job that I can be passionate about in the future.

I want you to recommend this because its story is easy to understand. She defends herself and her lover while fighting difficulties.  The action is very brave.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

London by JOHN ESCOTT

The Tickets

ONE-WAY TICKET SHORT STORIES by Jennifer Bassett