Robinson Crusoe

This week I read “Robinson Crusoe”. It's a story about ab adventurer-like man who wrecked in the sea and lived alone on a deserted island for 28 years. I like this story because it makes me  think that people can live while learning even in difficult situations
I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them.

 The first one is, “Perhaps, one day, someone will help me when I need it". said by kind captain. He didn't want rewords for his help at all. I think it's nice to have someone like him who is kind to people and doesn't ask for a reward. I want to do so.

 The second one is “I was a rich man now, but what use was money to me? I could not buy anything with it”.After reading this article, I remember that money, which is very valuable to me, is completely worthless on an uninhabited island. I realized that what is valuable depends on the person and the case. 

 I want to recommend this book. There are two reasons. 





The first reason is that in this story, it is easy to understand how a man survived on a desert island and how he felt. To read his way to live is very interesting.
The second reason is this story makes me feel that I could do anything. If I encounter scary scene, I want to fight them.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

London by JOHN ESCOTT

The Tickets

ONE-WAY TICKET SHORT STORIES by Jennifer Bassett