ANNE of GREEN GABLES

This week I read “ANNE of GREEN GABLES”. It is a story that Anne, who lost her parents and became an orphan, is taken up by another family and raisedAnn is an emotional girl who often cries about other people. Anne is also good at studying and is exempt from tuition fees as an excellent student at a prestigious school. I was very impressed by Anne who is doing her best for her family. I like this story because it Made me feel like I'll do my best towards my dream
I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them.

 The first one is, “ It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will”. If I have such a core, I think I can enjoy anything without complaining.  I thought that this way of thinking also had a role like a self-development book.

 The second one is “True friends are always together in spirit”. In my daily life, I have had many worries about relationships with friends.  I would like to recall this word if there is something like that from now on.  The friends who are connected in my heart are wonderful.

 The third one is, “ Because when you are imagining, you might as well imagine something worth whil”. Like Anne, I like to think a lot of fantasies and images.  For such a person, it is important to imagine what is fun and what is good.  So I remembered it.

 I want to recommend this book. This book allows you to look back at yourself.  It also tells us the importance of making an effort.

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Airi. I'm interested in this story. "True friends are always together in spirit." This word is very good! I sympathize with you. I want to read this book.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

London by JOHN ESCOTT

The Tickets

ONE-WAY TICKET SHORT STORIES by Jennifer Bassett