Self introduction

     Hello. My name is Misa Satou. I’m 19years old. 
I’m from Yamaga, Kumamoto. 
I have loved English since I was in Junior High School. 
I have many hobbies. First, I like to watch foreign movies. 
My favorite movie genres is crime action, fantasy, and comedy.
When I watch movies, I’m very excited. 
My best movie of 2019 was “Catch me if you can”. I recommend it for you. 
Second, I love K-POP music. I've been a KPOP fan for 5 years. 
My favorite artist is BIGBANG.  They are a group of 5 male idols and have a lot of songs.  I attended their concert three times.  When I saw them for the first time, I was so moved that I couldn't stop crying.  Their songs are cool dance songs and gentle ballads, so you never get bored.  I look forward to seeing them next time. 
I want to study abroad in an English-speaking country this year to improve my English.  I would also like to take the TOEIC and TOEFL exams and actively study English. 

コメント

  1. Hi Misa. It's good to know you seem to be active during this difficult time. I also like watching movies, mainly DVDs. I've recently seen a great one called "Green Book." It's not a crime drama but it has a fantastic story. I highly recommend it. Keep learning English and probably Korean as well. (MY)

    返信削除
  2. Coincidentally, I also watched “Green Book” last week. It was very interesting and impressed that the friendship deepened and the two changed steadily. Thank you for your comment.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

London by JOHN ESCOTT

The Tickets

ONE-WAY TICKET SHORT STORIES by Jennifer Bassett