Book report : The Little Prince

Book Report : The Little Prince

     I read The Little Prince. This is my best book.
An astronaut landed in the desert encounters a little prince who came  from a srar somewhere in space. The protagonist, who has grown older but left a part that cannot be an adult, remembers the important things in living with a conversation with the prince. But the end of the two is sad.
 I learned some important lessons from this book.

 I will introduce some quotes.
First is "All grown-ups were once children, but only few of them remember it."
I think I want to remember the child-times. I want to be an adult with a childhood.
Very few adults remember childhood, and even I, 19, can hardly remember.  However, I think that if you can have fun memories of childhood and rich perspectives, your life will be richer.

 Second is " If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers."
This is my favorite word in this book.  If you have something you love somewhere, it will be a very beautiful place.  This is the same as everyday life, and if I am eager and happy to study at university, I think that just coming to university will make me happy.  I want to increase what I value.

  Third is " It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
I've read this book many times in Japanese, and I've been thinking about what it means.  This time I read it in English and thought again.  I thought that the important thing was not money or things, but my feelings, love, and experience, so I thought it was a good word.

  Forth is " It's the time you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important."
This word is very nice.  The time that you spend on things and people fosters the heart that wants to value them.  When I interact with people and things, I want to spend a lot of time making them more important. But I have a different opinion from this one.  It means that you don't just value the time you spend.  I have a best friend who I met at college and found that my friend was special to me in 5 minutes.  So I don't think that just the time you spend is important to the person or the thing, but it is certain that the relationship will deepen.  Either way, the time with your loved ones will pass in no time, so I want to overcome both fun and sad things together.

     There are many more than just these great texts. They broadened my horizons and made my life enjoyable.  I recommend this book for two reasons.  The first is because the text is easy to read and the story is interesting.  The funny conversation between the crashed aviator and the prince and the humor of the characters are interesting and can be read without getting tired. The second is because each person has their own learning.  I read this book and had the impressions above, but when my mother read it, I had a completely different impression from me.  I think this book will change depending on the reader.  I want to ask what kind of impression you have. I recommend this book to adults as well as children.  I feel at ease when I read this book.  It gives you the opportunity to think about what is important to you.  I want to keep reading this book when I get old.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

London by JOHN ESCOTT

The Tickets

ONE-WAY TICKET SHORT STORIES by Jennifer Bassett