Evening class

Book Review:

Evening class, by Maeve Binchy

     This week I read Evening class.The stage is Dublin, Ireland.  A night class will be held for adults, and Aiden, who has lived in Sicily for many years, will open an Italian language course.  The past and present of students who gather for various reasons are depicted as people who had no contact with them deepen their friendship through the course.

I will introduce a quote from this book.
The quote is And by the time the group sets off on the end-of-course trip to Italy,
a surprising number of those hopes and dreams have come true - in some
odd and unexpected ways...” I thought this was a very dreamy sentence.

I recommend this book because I felt happy while reading this book. Some characters who have different past get along with others, and the last, all of them happy ended.
I think that whenever you want to improve something, you should do.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

London by JOHN ESCOTT

The Tickets

ONE-WAY TICKET SHORT STORIES by Jennifer Bassett