Detective work

Book Review:

Detective WORK, by John Escott

     This week I read Detective WORK.
The story in this book is a mystery where a student detective catches a robber.
 During the summer vacation, Paul is the main character, who is supposed to work part-time at the museum. Paul is studying history and wants to work at the museum in the future.  The museum displays the history of the town using wax figures, but it is to help make this exhibit.  The very expensive exhibition arrives just the day Paul starts working.  A diamond necklace owned by the influential Gilbertson family. The necklace is stolen and Paul is suspected
I wrote down two quotes and will discuss them.

The first quote is “But it was  an important part of my plan to trap the thief, and I had to do it.”(p.42,L.21) I thought that Paul's determination, which was suspected of being a thief and angry, appeared.

The second quote is “‘I’ll be back,’ I said, smiling.”
This quote is a scene where I heard that Paul who caught the thief can return to work from his boss.


I was exiting to read this book.
I want to recommend this book because it can give you the courage.
It was ambitious and awesome that Paul moved so hard to catch the thief.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

London by JOHN ESCOTT

The Tickets

ONE-WAY TICKET SHORT STORIES by Jennifer Bassett